Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Innovative Librarianship Nominated for TASL MVP Award 2014

Badge: Nominated for the TASL MVP Award


I received the best news via email from the Texas Association of School Librarians (TASL) today. My blog has been nominated for the 2014 TASL MVP (Media and Virtual Presence) Award. This nomination means a lot to me because I know there are so many great blogs created by school librarians out there. It feels nice to be part of a group of supportive and creative school librarians, many whom I learn from every day.

The award winner will be announced in April during the Texas Library Association's annual conference in San Antonio. As a poster session presenter, I will definitely be attending the conference and look forward to finding out who gets to take home the TLA MVP Award!

More information about the TLA conference and the TASL MVP Award is available from TLA.

You might also want to check out Nancy Jo Lambert's (@NancyJoLambert) beautiful Borchardt Library website which won the 2013 TLA MVP Award.


No comments:

Post a Comment